Merimbula Accommodation Specialists…
Luxury holiday accommodation at Pambula Beach, the premier beach locality of Merimbula on the beautiful Sapphire Coast.
Whether it's a romantic escape or a family holiday, we have a home by the beach just for you. Choose between a luxury beachfront beautifully appointed home to luxury townhouses, all with wonderful ocean views and very, very close to the beach.
Our beach holiday homes are perfect for families, couples, bowlers, golfers and for those simply wanting to relax and unwind. The Sapphire Coast offers a huge variety of fun and fascinating recreational activities! Come and enjoy our piece of paradise at Pambula Beach, 5 kms south of Merimbula on the Sapphire Coast, located on the Far-South Coast of New South Wales, where the mountains meet the waters of the sapphire blue ocean.
- Pambula Beach is paradise because it's completely surrounded by a National Park on one side and the ocean on the other - a lovely combination of luxury, wilderness and a beautiful beach
- It has a choice of pristine beaches...gently sloping surf beaches or the beautiful Pambula river-mouth (great for kids)
- It has the safety of Pambula Surf Life Saving Club at Pambula Beach, the only life saving club in the Merimbula area
- Kangaroos visit every day, along with beautiful parrots, sea eagles and black cockatoos. Dolphins are frequently seen surfing the waves at Pambula Beach
- Well maintained coastal walks along the ocean cliffs and river mouth offer superb views
Call Gayle Or Alan For More Information
03 9809 0800
Or Email Us
“ A note to let you know that we are still 'floating' after our sublime ten days at The Ultimate at Pambula Beach. The property is indeed 'the ultimate' in every way and we could not have chosen anything more perfect for a long-awaited and much-needed 'escape' from our respective desks.
From the moment we turned the key in the door, stepped into the house, gasped at the magnificent surroundings and became aware of the chorus of birdsong that greeted us, we were hooked!
We hardly moved out of charming Pambula, venturing into Merimbula only for a 'big outing'!!! Your home is quite beautiful and immaculately kept.
The ten days were long and lazy and simply divine. We would love to ensconce ourselves at The Ultimate again, and will be in touch well ahead to book another blissful break well away from school holidays and peak periods. It was divinely "quiet" when we were there — also part of the charm.
Thank you once again for allowing us to share your very special property — we felt privileged indeed to be there and it certainly worked its magic on us.”
Business people on their first holiday at The Ultimate